It is 11pm at night…and I just realized my blog posts didn’t go up.
I truly am confused. Typed. Edited. Scheduled. Poof. Like it never happened. My day was so busy I am just now getting time to even look at the internet…
Haha I really do fail at scheduling things.
I have a lot of things I want to ask people, talk about, giveaways. And I just am struggling keeping up with life!
I have not got to talk to my husband for more than a few minutes a day, mostly a quick apple message. I love you. Bye. Etc. Thankfully I hear from him daily as I would lose my mind if I didnt.
I am in such an irritable mood though. I don’t know if it is stress, or injury, lack of sleep, lack of husband, but it needs to stop! As I blog on my phone ready to pass out ..
I am going to try and think of 5 positive things for this week.
– I have an amazing husband who is serving overseas for our country. I am so lucky I even get to hear from him
– I have incredible friends on and offline who are so amazing in every way.
– I will make it home for Christmas. I just need to breathe and think it out: it will all work out.
– I got to go out to dinner and see Catching Fire, it was amazing.
– I got to vent to a friend all day today. All day. And laugh. And be frustrated. Etc with no judgement. I needed that today.
So with that, Goodnight. I will fix all the blog things tomorrow 😉