Designer Protein has a New Totally Egg Protein Powder! I was sent two samples to try and here is my review: Spoiler- this stuff is AMAZING.
I eat eggs for breakfast every day. If I happen to eat breakfast that is. Sometimes it’s more like lunch with how busy life has gotten over here! I try not to depend on shakes but always find myself going back to them. Hey, it’s better than running to a fast food joint! Moving across the country this has been my daily eggs but better!
Huge fan of Totally egg now and I will say this is the first time I maybe, almost, liked a vanilla powder ( lol I’m still totally against vanilla protein powder but this is in my top 2 of doesnt bother me as much ) but my Keto loving husband and I both love the Dutch chocolate to the MAX!
Designer protein is pretty awesome and this Totally egg is a new favorite for us for a lot of reasons!
Me: SMOOOOOTH! It’s smooth with milk or water. No grit, no chalk, no aftertaste – it didn’t need a blender to get perfectly smooth and frothy either
HUGE win for me those are all major turn offs
Husband: Keto friendly! For those of you who participate in the Paleo or Keto diet, Totally Egg is certified Paleo-friendly and fits within the structure of the Keto diet. It contains the sweet nutrition of egg white and yolk protein without all the calories, fat and cholesterol.
Totally Egg the first-to-market natural whole egg white and yolk protein powder, it is also cleaner, as it is made with only 6 ingredients.
Here’s a quick break down on my favorite things about this egg- a -licious option from Designer Protein.
- Totally Egg has 24 grams of natural egg white AND yolk protein per serving – the equivalent of 3 regular eggs, but 50% less calories, 93% less fat and 98% less cholesterol
- 110-120 calories per serving
- 0 grams of sugar and 2 grams of net carbs for the Keto diet my husband loves to follow.
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, growth hormones, colors, or preservatives
- Certified Paleo-friendly, gluten-free and kosher
- Super important to my husband is that it is certified Informed Choice, Trusted by Sport
- Environmentally sustainable packaging that I find is way easier to store/travel with!
- Totally Egg is made in the USA!!
You can find both flavors at Target, Rite Aid, but most of all Amazon!
You can add two scoops, your liquid of choice and get going -or get creative adding it to your favorite recipes – totally egg is totally awesome addition to your daily nutrition! Your welcome for the rhyme 😘
Check out Designer Protein’s website here and see if Totally Egg is for you too!