Korean skin care routine. From Amazon.com.
Please don’t run away once you look at the Korean Skin Care steps! It is not time-consuming, or expensive! Korean Skin Care is just what your self-care seeking self NEEDS to add some pampering and BONUS anti-aging to your life! Just a few glances at Pinterest and my favorite magazine Allure Korean Skincare regimens are up and coming obsession for such a good reason!
It mixes amazing skin care, sun protection, anti-aging, all with a little more self-care a day. Most mornings and evenings I am done in under 10 minutes. I mean you only brush your teeth for a minute or two, adding 5-10 extra minutes to your day is entirely doable. Honestly, I look forward to it more than putting my makeup on now. ( and I seriously love transforming with makeup, so …)
Here is my routine that I found ALL on Amazon. Thanks to Facebook friends who already practice this, and Pinterest guides of all kinds- I was able to Amazon Prime ( and subscribe and save) all these products to me over the last 6 months. Why that long? I was still using my Clinique system from the last 5 months that had given me zero skin changes, and I wanted to use every single drop that I spent on it. When looking at a bottle of another brand for “anti-aging” and it was MORE than what I paid for an entire 12 steps? I was down to try anything less pricey, and I LOVE trying new products!
Korean Skincare- from amazon.com
All Amazon affiliate links are listed below- it doesn’t affect your price, and gives me a small percentage if you happen to buy any of my recommendations.
1. Oil Cleanser – http://amzn.to/2m8Lcja – This is a sweet orange smell. It was so weird to get used to slathering this on, but it grew on me after working on the 2 step cleansing process. I like a sample of Balm cleanser better, but it was $43 for a jar, so I am sticking to the two-step cleansing for now.
2. Bubble Cleanser – http://amzn.to/2mvpDM7 this one is anti aging I also have an acne one from my friend, but I don’t like it as much.
3. Toner -I find this step POINTLESS so that I would skip it honestly, but I purchased this one.
4. Exfoliate 1-3 times a week –http://amzn.to/2mU9fTb. This product is weird- I think any exfoliant would do. I do 1-3x a week, and it has grown on me… but rubbing off excess skin is probably never fun
5. Essence ( Can be “most” important step according to some things I read) http://amzn.to/2m8Hx59 So many different ones out there- I love this one! And I got it for under $20. There are pricey ones that go up to $300 a bottle on Sephora, and after trying $$$ samples, I noticed a HUGE difference in my skin that week.
6. Serum/Ampoule/Tonic – You pick according to your needs like dark spots, anti-aging, etc. You don’t have to use all over, as well as not everyone needs this step http://amzn.to/2m8K0MH and http://amzn.to/2ltHAva are what I have an alternate. I like both equally, and couldn’t choose a favorite. I could see easily starting a collection of this step; they are just excellent skin care.
7. Lotion – This stains/bleached my crap- but I know it is helping with my dark spots http://amzn.to/2mqDaEq. I could see skipping this step as well unless you are looking for something specific like I was.
8. Eye Cream – I got a $6 but haven’t found any eye cream I like/ show any dramatic difference in underage bags, or lines. Perhaps I need to spring for a pricier option once I run out?
10. Sheet masks – I bought two boxes to start his one has so many for such a small price per mask!
– My skin always looks better after and I love all the smells!! Grapefruit honey- delicious. Wine- yep. All true to scent labeled and my skin loves how cooling it feels, and I love how smooth it looks after one.
This one makes my skin look smooth after, but no pleasant smell and I honestly have not noticed anything different from the other listed sheet mask above^
11. Sleeping Pack / Night Cream- I had about 4 samples of this Laneige and was honestly not impressed.
I prefer this one just because I see the same results thus far and it isn’t greasy and doesn’t get on my pillowcase. I think I want to look for one with hyaluronic acid as my skin is feeling the desert summer.Moistful this seems to be the same as Laneige but way less money in my opinion.
The morning routine is – rinse with water- then Toner steps to eye cream – then Sunscreen instead of the sleeping pack. I use the Sheet masks once a week, up to 3 times depending on my skin.
In conclusion, some products are going to most tailored to your skin, and there are kits you can buy from websites based off your skin to help you not have to research every single product. Checking out websites like Fifty Shades of Snail where she has breakdowns of so many products that are not just my skin type and issues: Aka- acne, scaring, sun spots, and oily/dry combo.
I hope this guide helps you look into adding a few products that I promise will not break the bank, and open up the world of pampering your skin and more self-care!