I will not lie I am sick of social media in some regards. The complaining without any action. Very specifically —the complaining with attacks on people not complaining “enough” with them. Negative little keyboard warriors, who picking fights constantly both in and out of my personal circle. I am not saying people cannot voice their opinions, but to the ones calling out the silent and saying they are now a problem just for not airing their voice on Facebook along with them? No. Everyone can use their own platform to do as they please- leave the silent alone. They could actually agree with you, but not want to open debates or the political can-o-worms.
Lets go make an real difference in the world:
- Go help your community where it hurts
- Go call your representatives and tell them EXACTLY how you feel
- Join something to make your state a better place
- Better yet Start a group to help your causes
You will not make the world a better place in a day, but at least put your fire where it can do some good. You know, off the keyboard?
This translates so much into changing your life as well.
Get off your butt and do it. IT is always easier said than done. Great things are rarely easy, and usually great because of the hard work you put in to reap the reward.
I started this 2017 with a few goals.
- My photography class is going great! I felt super overwhelmed with the amount of reading the first part of my course had, and pretty disappointed it was not even taking pictures haha. I just want to know how to take a good photo now, but know these fundamentals are for the best.
- I have kept up with my Fitplanner by Blogilates! It is nice since it is water, meal, workout, sleep, and so much more tracking along with my goals, tasks, and life to do’s! I will say a few days I scribbled a word in really fast before going to bed, for my “word of the day” to represent my day. It was lazy. I have felt the winter laziness and definitely need to start getting more active.
- I wrote on Instagram that my goal for January was self-care. Be it putting make up on when I leave the house, or taking care of my skin with a routine. It has been so nice to force myself to disconnect and make time for these little things. I have the time most days, it was just allocating a little time each day to make sure I was fitting it in. My skin is looking nicer for the most part, and I LOVE that I am looking like a human again when I leave the house. I just found new ways to sneak in time to put on makeup, and while I know I don’t need it, and its a pain to get off at night, it still just brings a pep in my step the days I choose to do it.
I feel like I have finally found my groove with balance. Finally have progressed the last 4 months with zero regain of any pounds, and yet don’t feel deprived even a little. I am enjoying our new state that isn’t so new, and my sons growing independence into toddlerhood. I realize I started this post with complaining, but have been personally feeling frustrated on social media. I am just tired of the same complaints with nothing telling others how to get involved to make changes. Vent away, but people: Please eventually find a way to do some good in the world. It feels good to do good, and will definitely help. ( Obviously I have specific people in mind, and have yet to block their rants. )