I am a firm believer I can find what I need at the drugstore. Every time I have an Ebates gift card option to Sephora I JUMP on it and take advantage of picking up some of my absolute favorite products.
It has been a while since I got any new makeup but my top Spring and Summer favorites that you can find at Sephora are listed below. They are multipurpose, sun and sweat-friendly, and all at Sephora. The Marc Jacobs was given to me for free by Influenster; a must join to try out free beauty products! Everything else I purchased to test out, and LOVE as well.
IT Cosmetics- CC cream in the regular formula is my favorite, along with the waterproof illumination concealer. THE BEST with full coverage and sunscreen. It took me months to get used to how different from my Naked Urban Decay foundation, but I love always having SPF 50 to start my day.
- The new Tarte Palettes- They are a wet powder of sorts. Use a concealer brush or stiff, similar type brush- it will work and not even need a primer! Don’t be like me and use a regular brush– it won’t work, not even at all haha.
- This Living proof has SAVED my poor bleached summer dried locks. It does last a few days, slap it on at night, and it says to rinse in the AM, but I usually leave it and go about my life until my next wash- it repaired my sad brittle highlighted hair.
- BITE Beauty- It smells amazing, great colors, and all natural. I have reviewed for them before ( with Influenster) but MAN I love them and buy them as I run out- which is a few times a year.
- Tarte- Blush- Is my go to blush for four years. It is 12 hours of amazing color, and if you watch for a sale, they are better priced than some bargain brands!
- Speaking of- the new Athleisure line by Tarte and Rainforest line are so neat. I LOVE the lifted Mascara – it’s sweat resistant but not as hard as a waterproof. It’s a brown so natural but makes my lashes look dolled up and not invisible blonde!
So to help you grab some new favorites, or old standbys here is a fabulous giveaway for $150 to Sephora! Let me know what you would buy in the comments.
Prize: $150 Sephora Gift Card
Co-hosts: The Mommyhood Mentor® // Mama’s Mission // Surviving Mommy // Dorky’s Deals // Coupons and Freebies Mom // Jenns Blah Blah Blog // Capri’s Coupons // Lipgloss and Crayons // Ottawa Mommy Club // Java John Z’s // Show me Ashley // Made In A Pinch // Misadventures with Andi // Mahogany Closet // Heartbeats ~ Soul Stains // The Frugal Free Gal // Kathryn Anywhere // Mommies with Cents // Ditch the Heels // Sparkles and Shoes // Angie’s Angle // Mom and More // The It Mom // Oh, The Places We Travel! // Here We Go Again Ready // The Ramblings of an Overtired Mama // Coupon Blessings Now // Southern Momma’s // The Dress Matters // Mommy Blog Expert // Linda’s Lunacy
Giveaway Organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 8/2 and is open worldwide. The winner will be notified via email.
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join an awesome group of bloggers!